Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sheet rock is up!



The crew hung 95% of the house in just one day and are expected to have it all finished and ready for paint by Friday (4/18). Only got 3 pics cause the battery died in moms camera. For the most part, rooms did get bigger when the sheet rock went up. I really like my two closets and Reagan is sure to love her walk-in.

Speaking of Reagan - she's still hanging out (literally) with mom. I can tickle mom's belly and she (Reagan, not mom) rolls over. It really creeps dad out - he says it looks like something from Alien.

Little John says plumbing and electrical put us behind a couple of weeks so we are now looking at June 1st as completion date versus May 15th. That would be just in time for my birthday party!

As for Reagan, Mom believes that she will be early versus late. We may have to make a crib out of a moving box or stick her in the chest-of-drawers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Reagan will be very happy in a moving box, or a drawer from the chest of drawers, most of all because she will have you as a big sister.
I have a little prayer for you:
"Dear God,
I want to be just like you, 'cause she wants to be is just like me. I want to be a holy example for her innocent eyes to see. Amen"
Having a sister is so special.
Lana