Monday, May 12, 2008

BABY UPDATE

Today is the day! (For those reading on the blog, dad is posting today Laura is on her way to school with Ms. Traci)

Jo really thought we were going to be able to head out last night about 1:00, but contractions never got closer than 6 or 7 minutes and she dozed off and they quit.

We've been prepped (which means I've found the remote and TV) and are getting antibiotics for the next few hours since the Strep B test was positive at the 37 week visit. They actually let me use my laptop so I should be able to keep everyone updated.

Leslie and Wes cheated and beat us to the hospital! I tried to call their room and got a voice mail - hope everything is alright and Wes was just out to beat the rush - Yeah a rush at 5:00 a.m. At first when I got up I wondered why Jo was watching the "national" NBC broadcast and not the Mornin' Show, then I realized it was the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! Even if Kay was still on there, she wouldn't be on yet!

For those of you receiving alerts on cell and email, this message is only being sent to the blog and email recipients since it is longer that what I'll send to cell phones.

Next update will be around 10:00 - unless something changes.

No comments: