Friday, March 21, 2008

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc

Dad thinks the "baby/house" clock has sped up - we're both pretty sure that mom thinks it has stopped. Dad was off work today and spent most of the day at the house playing "cable guy" running CATV/Computer/Speaker/Phone cables- came in looking like he'd been run over by a train and only got it half finished! Guess I'll have to go help tomorrow.

Wednesday, Dad came to my school and went on an Easter Egg Hunt! When he got there it was sprinkling rain, but after we read a story it stopped and we walked down the street to one of my classmate's house. We had rules over how many eggs we could find - 10 to begin with and once everyone had 10 we could get as many of the "extras" as we could find. I found 17. Then, we had cake! Shaped like a Easter Bunny - it was really good, I promise you. Dad shot some video, but as usual, hasn't "processed" it yet.

Check back later and I'll see if I can get him to post some of the video and pictures of the house. They are supposed to start something called sheetrock next Wednesday.

I think mom has changed Reagan's name to Braxton Hicks - sound like a funny name for a girl to me...

The boxes keep stacking up in the kitchen and we are taking them as we go over to the house. Those trips are special and we get to take dad's truck - he says "With diesel at almost $4/gallon we have to make every drop count"

(Sidebar from Dad - that is a 171% increase since August 2006 - where is my Bio Diesel. I sold my gas guzzler and increased my fuel efficiency by 43% - They say bread, eggs, beef etc is going up cause we are using the grain and soy beans for bio fuel, but I have pruchased 1 tank of bio fuel in 2 years! And that was in Georgia. AND, it was the same price as ULSD!)

OK - I've taken the computer away from Dad - he was starting to sound like Dede. :-)

Ok Mom says supper is ready - so I'm going to eat.

No comments: