Friday, March 28, 2008

22 pounds, 40 cans, 1 root canal and 20 points

Big busy week - hard to believe it was only a 4 day week! Mom and I were out Monday - Dad had to work. He went to the Moon for a 2-day conference! (Note from Dad: actually it was the Golden Moon Resort - not the real Moon)

Mom and Reagan had their regular visit with Missy. Mom's been a good girl and gained just 22 pounds with Reagan - she keeps saying "That sure is better than the 60 I gained with Lou." Whatever! Wasn't my fault - I only weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces! Mom starts going every 2 weeks now - Getting close to being a Big Sister!

We must have like 40 or 50 can lights in this house! Lots of good reading light!

Mom had her root canal on Thursday - not as bad as the stomach virus, but still no fun.

I earned 20 points for the AR (Accelerated Reader) books that I've read. I love reading! I used my points in the AR store to get a Purple My Little Pony.

Below are pictures from the house this week. Enjoy!


No comments: